Hire “Right” the First Time: Putting Together and Motivating Your Rock Star Team!
This session will discuss how you can successfully attract and motivate your dream team through a strong hiring process. Talmar Anderson delivers key steps and “how to”‘s that can propel your team building over the “good” line to great! You will learn Talmar’s Truths including REQUIREMENTS to strategically grow your company.
- How to make sure everyone is “speaking” the same language
- Learn the key steps for finding the “right” person for the “right” position within your company
- Find out the ABSOLUTE best ways to ensure your team is successful
Building a Business – We Did It and So Can You!
This presentation will incorporate practical tools with interjected humor highlighting Julie and Lori’s own mistakes and experiences.
- How to get started – what they don’t tell you when they give you a business license
- How to maintain momentum in your business – tools to help you stay focused
- Hiring professionals that help you work smarter
- Your image and why it is important
- How to reinvent your business with evolving technology and demographics to stay on top
The Persuasion Matrix
Business development is largely about building relationships effectively. Engaging people in your vision is requirement. Using the Persuasion Matrix process, you will learn concrete action strategies and create a plan to inspire your team, collaborate with partners and or connect with customers.
Cyber Security for Small Business: How to Protect Your Business at Home, in the Office, and While Travelling
As malicious hacking becomes more prevalent, security is important for small businesses. In some cases, small businesses have been targeted because they are considered to be easier targets; they have fewer security procedures and tools implemented as compared to larger companies. In this presentation, I will highlight some malicious hacks that have impacted small businesses. Additionally, I will make recommendations for cost-effective tools that are available and affordable for small businesses — some tools are free. Finally, security for your business does not only need to be implemented at your office, but on your corporate devices when you travel. Malicious hackers look for the weakest link, and that may even be in your home. Learn cyber security “best practices” for your small company from a “white hat hacker” who is also a small business owner.