The WOWabiltiy Factor: Creating Exceptional Experiences That Build Loyal Customers for Life!
Presented by Christine Chen, Christine Chen Consulting
Did you know studies indicate that by the year 2020, the customer experience will overtake product and price? There’s a huge opportunity to rise above your competitors and differentiate your business from the pack by improving the customer experience. Customer service is not just a department anymore. It’s an entire culture.
- How to differentiate yourself from the competition
- 5 levels of service – Wretched to WOWabiltiy
- 6 steps to WOW service that creates brand ambassadors
Finding Your Voice in Sales – Be Real, Generate Revenue
Presented by Katie Nelson, Sales UpRising
Katie Nelson has been in sales for over 25 years and it was her clients that taught her that being true to herself is what really matters. While it is true that emulation is the highest form of flattery, you will get nowhere fast in the sales arena if you are pretending to be someone you’re not. Utilizing your subject matter expertise in your business, with the passion that only you can provide is what reels in the money.
In this portion of “Finding Your Voice” you will walk away with a different perspective on how you, using your own voice, are the perfect salesperson for your business!
- The most efficient way to start a client relationship
- Your 2 most profitable selling assets
- 3 most impactful places for your voice in the sales cycle